The treatment begins with cleaning of the skin and removal of dead cells from the skin surface. The next step is vacuum therapy for tonus lifting and emphasizing of face contours. The treatment that follows is the treatment with radio frequency waves which enables creation of new collagen with the aim of achieving firm and tight skin, most beneficial for those with skin laxity. This highly successful technology used as a painless cosmetic procedure to achieve the increasingly popular non-surgical face lift.
Click here to book a complimentary consultation
- Skin rejuvenation
- Refreshment of tired and loosened skin
- Enhancement of face contours
- Reduction of dark circles under the eyes
- Enhancement of the tonus of loosened eyelids
check our special offers for Cryo Derm and other our treatments!
Different from the cryotherapy chambers that can be used for pain relief, the facial targets helping the face look younger. The treatment helps the skin to feel tighter, and the pressurized liquid nitrogen helps stimulate collagen production while also filling in fine lines and wrinkles and decreasing pores.
As you age your facial muscles gradually lose their tone and elasticity. Your genes and lifestyle choices, as well as environmental factors are all able to affect how quickly you lose your muscle tones and the extent to which this occurs. However, thanks to Cryo Derm new technology it is possible to preserve your facial muscle tone.
Our facelift without surgery can achieve youthful, natural-looking results without the need for any downtime. Your skin will look toned and refreshed, with a noticeable reduction in signs of ageing. Sagging, loss of volume, lines and wrinkles, and reduced muscle tone, can all be treated by our facelift. The condition of your skin will also be improved, so you will look and feel revitalised.
- Aqua Dermabrasion exfoliates and removes dead skin cells removing imperfections.
- Vacuum Lymphatic Drainage removes toxins and improves blood circulation.
- Radio Frequency works by generating a high-frequency electric field between the applicator and reference electrode. This produces thermal effect allowing even and painless deep heating in the dermis causing vasodilatation, which activates both fibroblasts and the production of new collagen improving muscle and skin tone.
- Eye area
- Jaw line
It is recommended to do a course of six treatments (lasting an hour +) at a two week intervals and followed up by maintenance of a treatment of every four months.
Immediate results are visible from the first treatment, followed by long term improvement through the production of new collagen overtime. Results can continue for up to six months after treatment.
The Cryo Derm treatment is suitable for all skin types and tones. There are few medical conditions such as pregnancy and skin cancer which are contra-indicated.
There are generally no side-effects or downtime with Cryo Derm and normal activities can be resumed immediately.
- Cryo Derm has cooling affects biochemical and physiochemical processes by first slowing them down then speeding them up significantly. Tissue cooling increases the amount of neurotransmitters in the nerve fibres, thus speeding up the metabolism and enzymatic cellular processes.
- Over-All Results: A firmer, smoother and a more hydrated plumper skin with increased muscle tone, leaving the skin glowing and youthful looking!