During treatment, it is recommended to actively exercise, drink at least 2 litres of water a day and eat a balanced diet. All of these factors have high impact on the course of treatment and the effects are dependent on patient’s lifestyle.
No-needle high frequency aims to deliver meso®transdermal results but without the pain associated with the injections. No-needle mesotherapy is used to differentiate from the painful and intrusive traditional mesotherapy.
NO NEEDLE mesotherm FOR BODY
Non-invasive and very effective method on modelling body and improving condition of the skin. Depending on pateint’s expectations it is possible to apply articelluite therapy, which reduce fat tissue or tones the skin. Body treatment is recommended to clients, who suffer from cellulite, dehydrated skin, which loses its elasticity or to clients who have fat deposits under the skin.
By combining Ultrasonic technology on the CTR system with the exclusive range of meso®transdermal products, you can experience a range of totally non-invasive, no needle Mesotherapy treatments. Ultra sound acts as a delivery mechanism for the active ingredients, pushing product through the dermal layers of the skin without the use of a needle. This technology can be used on all types of skin. Overtime it will temporarily allow the cell membranes to become permeable allowing the cell to absorb the vital nutrients contained within each active ingredient. This technology allows us to perform a transdermal infusion of products designed and formulated to create a no needle version of Mesotherapy
Meso-vitality – anti-aging, rejuvenating and hydrating
- Face, neck and décolleté
- Backs of hands
- A course of high frequency meso-vitality improves skin quality, hydration levels and generates collagen production.
Meso-slim – hydrating, smoothing and firming
- Sagging skin under arms
- The nutrients and vitamins plump and firm the skin promoting new cell growth and is an effective cellulite treatment.
Meso-hair – nourishing, reviving and stimulating
- Prevents hair loss in men
- Prevents hair loss and stimulates further hair growth in women
- A course of treatments stimulates microcirculation and delivers vitamins right into the hair follicle.
check our special offers for MESOTHERM and other our treatments!
Massage and strenuous activity on treated areas should be refrained up to 48 hours after treatment
meso®transdermal helps with skin rejuvenation, slimming and cellulite by:
- Stimulating the function of fibroblasts for improved skin tone and wrinkle reduction
- Stimulating microcirculation for reduced water retention, improved cell nourishment and detoxification
- Exerting an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory action for more youthful and healthy skin and an anti-ageing effect
- Releasing fat from adipocytes, for a localised face sculpting effect (if the sculpting option is chosen), or conversely, stimulate the uptake of fat from adipocytes for a filling, plumping effect on the face (if the plumping option if chosen).
A topical solution of active ingredients is applied to the target area. Penetration of these tiny medicinal bullets are encouraged directly into the middle layer of skin with the use of Electroportation and Electro-osmosis. This high frequency technique penetrates the skin at the exact depth that is needed for optimum results. Mesotherapy helps fight free radicals, encourages cellular activity, circulation, lymphatic drainage, fat cell disbursement, collagen and elastin production. Vitamin C / Hyaluronic acid is usually added to the mix to improve overall skin tone and quality.
Mesotherapy is often used in conjunction with other treatments like Botox, Cutera laser rejuvenation or resurfacing, glycolic facial peels for optimal results. Treatment may be carried out immediately after an initial consultation to determine the number treatment sessions required.
For reduction of cellulite and localised fat deposit, clients typically see measurable results after a minimum of 2 treatment sessions per week over an 8 week period. For skin lifting, clients may see results after a minimum of 2 treatment sessions per week over a 4 week period. Clients may see an improvement in hair density after about 5 treatment sessions. Clients should have realistic expectations and be prepared to make lifestyle changes to best maintain results. Drinking lots of water, exercise and avoiding smoking are recommended to maintain results
|Face & Neck||£250|
|Face, neck & Decolletage||£300|
|Body Lower leg||£300|