- Improves skin moisture by Hylauronic Acid production!
- Improves skin thickness, tightening and firming
- Lifts and repositions mid-face soft tissue sagging
PDO (Polydioxanone) threads offer the latest technology for soft, natural-looking thread lifting. The procedure is a minimally invasive technique and designed for effective facial rejuvenation, lift and reposition sagging mid-face tissue. PDO threads are broken down naturally by the body over time. PDO Thread Lifts are designed to rejuvenate, regenerate and improve your facial structure, giving you the same benefits as a facelift, but without the need for surgery.
- Lift and reposition mid-face soft tissue sagging
- Enhance skin collagen in order to maintains the skin’s firmness and tightness
- Enhance skin elastin to maintain the skin’s elasticity
- Improve skin’s moisture by Hylauronic Acid production
- Improve skin thickness, tightening and firmingHow does it work?Soluble PDO (polydioxanone) relaxes muscles and tendons, and also stimulates the production of new collagen in the skin. PDO also stimulates the synthesis of elastin and hyaluronic acid in the skin, both of which are vital for keeping the skin looking plump and youthful. The PDO thread is inserted into the skin through a very fine needle or cannula. Depending on the area to be treated, the thread is introduced into the skin itself, the subcutaneous fat, or the muscle. A lifted appearance can be seen immediately following the treatment; however, the results will improve in the following days and weeks as the PDO stimulates neocollagenesis, which in turn produces collagen. The overall texture of the skin is improved; it becomes thicker, tighter and firmer and fine lines and wrinkles are smoothed away.Which area can be treated?Cheeks, Jowls, eyebrows, neck and malar areaResultsYou will be able to see results immediately from the lifting action of the sutures and this will continue to improve in the next 2 months as the collagen begins to build and take effect.
There may be slight bruising and swelling within the first few days of treatment, but this willbegin to fade over the coming week.
How long do the results last?
The threads are naturally absorbed by the body in 6-8 months; however, the effect of the treatment can last for up to two years.