Ultrasonic Cavitation also known as Ultrasound Liposuction and Ultra Cavitation is a new, non-surgical fat removal procedure. Unlike a traditional tummy tuck or liposuction, in ultrasonic cavitation there are no knives, no anaesthesia and no surgery. The procedure is very popular in Europe and has quickly spreading across the globe
- Upper arms
- Lower arms
- Inner Thighs
- Outer Thighs
This treatment uses two types of technology;
- Ultrasound Technology which destroys intractable fat cells, using low frequency sound waves without causing damage to any other tissues or organs. Once the fat cell membrane (adipose tissue) is destroyed, the fat is discharged between the cells where they are turned into protein and then changed to free fatty acids and glycerol. Free fatty acids are moved to the liver where they decay and are removed from the body.
- Radio Frequency Technology to lift and tighten the skin. The frequency penetrates the epidermis and heats the dermis. In response the collagen, fibres begin contracting and remodelling, effectively thickening and leading to immediate results. Additional collagen fibres synthesis occurs due to the healing process of the skin, induced by the heat. Over time this will continue, gradually improving the quality of your skin and a decrease in deep wrinkles.
Using a combination of non-surgical technologies, our high definition butt lift treatment involves changing the shape of the buttocks after weight loss or to create a more contoured appearance. Our customisable package focuses on toning, lifting and repositioning some of the malleable fat for a more appealing buttock contour. This treatment combines fat busting laser lipo, which works by stimulating fat cells, causing a change in the permeability of the cell membrane. The cells are then broken down further using pulses to destroy the fat cell. The broken-down fat is then repositioned to create a shapely booty using vacuum suction. This treatment also improves skin tone, reduces cellulite, and activates collagen production.
We use ultrasound, RF and fat freezing technologies on the lower portion of the buttock region and upper part of the thigh to accentuate the fullness of the top portion of the buttocks. It can also help to smooth out blotchy and uneven skin tone and texture, also known as keratosis pillars or chicken skin.
Broken down fat is then deposited naturally throughout the body, via the lymphatic system causing a reduction of fat in the area treated.
Our Body therapist will assess your body shape to ensure that the best treatment program for your bespoke Butt lift is devised to effectively sculpt, contour, lift, and smooth the buttocks ensuring maximum results.
check our special offers for Ultrasonic Cavitation and other our treatments!
A consultation is always needed as this will give us a chance to assess your requirements and will help us to understand what results you are looking for so we can find the perfect solution for you.
On the day of your treatment do not consume any alcohol, fizzy drinks or caffeine. Avoid heavy meals immediately before and after treatment. We recommend drinking 6-8 glasses of water per day during your course of cavitation treatments.
Each session is around 1 Hour. Treating multiple areas is not advisable as the body has to work hard to remove the excess fat that is now passing through the Lymphatic system to the liver and may also not be effective. Follow the rule, of one area, one treatment every 72 hours and you will see rapid results.
Most clients found the treatment to be very comfortable and trouble-free. Some clients experience warmth during the treatment and a small amount of noise discomfort, but there is no pain.
This treatment is not suitable if you are on your period as Ultrasound increases blood flow and you would feel very uncomfortable.
As a completely non-surgical, non-invasive procedure, Ultrasound Cavitation & Radio Frequency Body Contouring offers patients many benefits over other fat reduction procedures;
- Look Years Younger After One Treatment
- Improves & Tightens Sagging Skin
- Clinically proven results
- No need for Anaesthesia/Sedation
- No Incisions
- No Risk of Infection unlike surgical procedures
- Safe & pain free
- No downtime
- Results can be seen after just one treatment
The number of sessions depends on the clients age and skin condition. While you will see immediate results in the first session, it maybe necessary to have between 3 and 12 sessions for optimum results. Clients who go through a series of treatments will see an improvement each time the treatment is performed.
To maintain the results, it is important to follow a healthy low-calorie diet and exercise regularly. It is also important to drink 8 glasses of water a day before and after the treatment. Fat elimination is accelerated by the amount of water your drink therefore, water is key component to eliminating the fat.
Unfortunately, treatment isn’t suitable for everyone. Please check that your BMI falls in the treatable range and should be no more than 30. Significant obesity is outside the treatment range for the contouring and styling effects of ultrasonic liposuction. Also, some medical conditions and drugs will make some patients unsuitable to benefit from treatments.